We took a quick little trip over President’s Day weekend to get together with friends in Santa Fe, NM. I’ve never really spent much time in the southwest and I was excited to spend some quality time with our couple friends from business school. We stayed at a family house and made some breakfasts and dinners at the house but I’ll share all the other foodie things and activities below.
- Fork & Fig (Albequere) – Best lunch ever
- Kakawa Chocolate House – for the most amazing “chocolate elixirs”
- Coyote Cafe – the altitude got the best of my and I wasn’t able to join, hear it was delish
- Four Seasons Santa Fe – opt for the cheapest service and still take advantage of all the same amenities!
- Tesuque Village Market – cult following breakfast spot