You’ll have to forgive me for the recent radio silence. As you can imagine, things have been a bit crazy around here and despite the fact that we’re now unemployed, we’ve managed to stay fairly busy. Over the summer, I’ll do my best to keep up but, you know, no promises since we are, in fact, moving across the country, planning a wedding, and job hunting…among other things.
Ok so…where did we leave off?
1. Packing. Ugh. I was feeling super stressed about it but woke up today on a mission to make some progress. Success. We’re getting there…
2. We did sell the Mini which was a very sad, sad day.
3. The upside to packing is discovering all sorts of hidden items. The other upside is selling all that random stuff and actually making money during a move.
4. Did I already mention that I managed to make $250 selling some old clothes on ebay? You should go raid your closet and list your stuff immediately.
5. So.many.things. on the wedding to-do list. Honestly, now that the big stuff is out of the way, I feel like there are a million little details that need to get handled.
6. We have been having so many fun dinners with our Dallas friends at our favorite eateries before we leave. Almost every night has been filled with great friends and delish food. We’re going to miss the restaurant scene (and our friends!) in Dallas for sure. We were treated to some awesome lake time yesterday which we’ll REALLY miss.
7. Allllssoo, Lizzie (college roommate and bestie) came back to Dallas for the first time since college, C had his bachelor party in Austin, and we had dinner with new friends who’ll be attending Yale in the Fall!
8. So much wedding dress drama. That’s all I want to say about that. But…we’re getting there.
9. I passed up my usual faves in the haircare department in favor of some cheaper products now that we’re on a budget. I’m liking this brand lately and I picked up this, this and this on my last Ulta trip.
10. Speaking of hair, can’t wait for my haircut tomorrow. Just a trim though.