1. Did you know that this is my 56th monday musings post? I launched the series in December of 2011. Since then…
- there’s now a Trader Joe’s in the DFW area
- I’ve changed up my face wash
- I still GChat with Becca
- I watched Center Stage last week and still want to be a ballerina
- We just reorganized the closet
- I’m having nightmares about my actual wedding
So some things have changed and some things haven’t. This is why I love these musings – such a fun walk down memory lane.
2. But seriously, y’all, Center Stage is still such a great movie. C said he went on his first date with an old high school girlfriend to see that movie in the theaters. Meanwhile, I was in 7th grade.
3. C had another tri this weekend and killed it. Not only did he PR but he ran his fastest run splits (in fancy new shoes) and finished with tons of energy and no pain. He’s so awesome. Pictures to come…
4. My Little (sorority little sis) got engaged this weekend! I’m just so stinking happy for her and her new fiance. They are the perfect match and I can’t wait to watch them learn and grow in marriage.
5. I think I’m going to take up trail running. The Northeast has a lot more opportunities for this and even if I’m slower, I think it will be more exciting.
6. I logged 25 miles on my bike yesterday with sweet Becca. We chatted and caught up on life and before I knew it, two hours had passed. I came home with a pretty sweet sunburn on my arms and legs though.
|helmets are sexy.|
7. We enjoyed some amazing paleo pizza with Jessie and Brian last night. The food was delicious and the conversation was even better. We’ll miss you guys!
8. C is starting a blog 🙂
9. I’m planning on breaking my shopping fast to get a few items for our London/Scotland trip. I specifically plan on investing in some new Toms for all that city walking. I also finally purchased these sandals I’ve been eyeing. I think they’ll be great for Europe and so versatile!