1. Recovery week felt awesome. A few easy workouts to loosen up the muscles and a great ride with Becca on Friday. I’m excited to get back on my bike some more, especially off the trainer and onto the roads. By the way, if you’re in the DFW area and want to train with a team, check out our site. I’m so sad to be leaving this group when we move because everyone is so amazing.
|This picture is more fitting of our team’s relationship. Get on in there mike 🙂|
2. C and I spent some time with our minister, Elizabeth, this weekend, discussing marriage and our new chapter. It’s so exciting that it’s getting so close! We’ll meet with her again in a few days to plan the ceremony.
3. We also spent some time checking out wedding bands this weekend. I think C was hoping there would be more options for him but we found the perfect one pretty easily.
4. I’m thinking I should do a make-up favorites round up again soon. There are a few products I’ve been crushing on lately and y’all should probably know about them.
5. I made these last night and they are SO good and SUPER easy. I used brown rice syrup instead of agave because that’s what I had on hand.
6. I also attempted my first batch of kale chips. Other than being WAY over salted, they were delicious! I think we’ll be making them again.
7. Maybe this warrants a full post but y’all the apartments in New Haven…while they are significantly less expensive, they are also significantly smaller and older. Can I get some full-size appliances please? I mean, it’ll be great and we’ll find something totally adorable and perfect, but the hunt has been…interesting to say the least.
8. Mad Men returns this weekend! Also, completely different topic but I need more Reese Witherspoon in my life.
9. 1 month of work left before our London/Edinburgh trip! Did I tell you about that yet?