1. Just want to say a big Happy Birthday to two of the sweetest friends I have – Mary and Becca. I’d be lost without each of you in my life and it’s a joy to celebrate your birth(s).
|Mary & Me in Cinque Terre, Italy Becca & Me after her first triathlon|
2. My cousin, Meagan, spent a few days of her precious spring break with us. I’m shocked I don’t have any pictures of all the food we ate, but I feel like that’s all we did. Well, and shop.
3. On a total impulse by, I swiped these kicks at Madewell. I’m in love. I’m loving Keds all over again. I also snagged a Kate Spade wallet (50% off) that perfectly matches by purse. #win
4. My second half marathon is this weekend and I have mixed emotions about it. I don’t necessarily feel ready but at least I know what to expect? I’m looking to shave 9 minutes off my previous time. Seems like a wholeeeeee lot.
5. My first StitchFix is set to arrive this weekend and I’m really excited to see what all the buzz is about.
6. I found out about Everlane this weekend from my cousin and I’m excited to order something soon. The canvas totes are adorable and so affordable!
7. While we’re at it, I’ll just go ahead and tell you about Julep Maven as well. Similar to Birchbox (which I so dearly love) but nail polish focused. I’m curious so I signed up for a starter box but I’m not sure I’ll be sticking with it.
8. Alright enough about shopping…Mad Men returns April 7th and I.am.pumped.
9. We had our last pre-marital class last night and it was the best one yet. They brought in couples from all different stages of marriage from 7 months to 36 years and then we were able to submit questions. It was so great to hear from a variety of REAL people.
10. Our wedding is 117 days away and that seems like not very many days…yikes!
PS. Follow Signed With Love on Bloglovin’! It’s the best and there is even an app for your phone so you never miss a post!