1. This was a BUSY weekend. We had a glimpse into what life with a 1 and a half year old is like. Bottom line: we’re not ready for it yet. Whew.
2. Serious celebrations were in order last night after the big Ravens win. C is a serious fan (Raven snuggie and all) and our Baltimore friends were in town as well so there was some serious football watching time last night.
3. Meanwhile, I was in the kitchen slaving away.
4. I also distracted myself making our Save The Dates! Maria’s engagement pictures turned out amazing and I had a really hard time choosing just ONE for the postcard.
5. We managed to pack in the best of what Dallas has to offer while our guests were in town:
- Klyde Warren Park (and Trailercakes!)
- Company Cafe
- Fireside Pies
- The Perot Museum
- White Rock Lake
- Blue Goose
- Dallas Zoo
6. I treated myself to a blowout from The Dry Bar and make-up from Blushington to prep for the engagement pictures. What was supposed to be two 30 minute appointments turned into over 2 hours of anxiety. I’m willing to try it again but only if they stay on schedule! Talk about stress. What will wedding day be like???
7. We’re having dinner with some of our FAVORITE people on Thursday. Already so excited!
8. Running the Dallas Hot Chocolate 15k on Saturday. About that…
9. We have our first marriage class on Sunday!