1. I don’t think I’ve ever been so ready for Thanksgiving vacation. C and I are headed to Baltimore next Wednesday. I. could. not. be. more. ready.
2. We saw Skyfall over the weekend and I think it was my first James Bond movie. It was really good and kept me on the edge of my seat. While we were in Highland Park Village, I talked C into purchasing these beauties. Practical and at 30% off, affordable! This girl loves a bargain!
3. We had a really amazing dinner with sweet Collin and Jenna at Taverna on Wednesday night. The food was good, the wine was great but the company was the best.
4. I did what seemed like 12 loads of laundry this weekend and a WHOLE load dedicated to workout clothes. This is just half of it.
5. Then I quickly dirtied some of those clothes during two great runs this weekend. I can’t run without my Nuun. I’m loving Kona Cola right now. But Grape was a delicious surprise! Maybe I’ll start mixing flavors…
6. Dropped my boots off to get cleaned, colored and spiffed up for the winter. I’m pretty sure it’s going to cost me $75. I’m also pretty sure the boots cost me like $125. So yea. But man, I love those boots.
7. I’m so beyond thankful for new friendships. You know who you are. It’s even better when that friend brings you amazing presents like adorable PJs with bikes on them for “our hobbie”. We’re awkwardly obsessed with each other. Sometimes we hold hands at swim practice. We’re also known to get really silly during run drills. It is what it is.
8. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that I’ve tried a million different kinds of dry shampoos. I’m the QUEEN of 2, 3, 4?? day old hair. Here are my top three faves:
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (splurge)
- Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo (steal)
- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo (non-aerosol)
9. We have this strange thing where we really like each other. We hang out a lot. I know, so odd. But it works for us.