1. I love my training group! So lucky to have such an awesome coach and amazing teammates.
1.5. I’m URGING you to check out GymPact again!! I already have 2 referrals and made $10! You can make $5 too with my referral code “spotAless”!
2. Dear Hurricane Sandy, You are SUCH a bitch. Sincerely, daughter of a displaced parent
3. PUMPED for dinner this week with some sweet, sweet friends. I’m looking at you C&J. Are you reading this?
4. Oddfellows. You know the way to my heart. C and I went for brunch (his first time) and we couldn’t help ourselves. We ordered beignets, cheese grits, eggs, lattes, and then C managed to put down a Fried Green Tomato BLT. We. were. stuffed.
6. Volunteered at Zoo To Do this weekend for Junior League. SO FUN! What an amazing event. I even got to pet a penguin and a chinchilla!
7. We had an SUPER easy and delish dinner last night of salad (with C’s special lemon dressing), Apple Butternut Squash Soup (that I made and froze in September), amazing purple whole wheat bread from the Whole Foods bakery and our favorite bottle of Route Stock Cab. It was SUCH a treat and the perfect way to end the week.
8. Soooooo Showtime caught on and you can’t watch Season 1 of Homeland anymore!! UGGGHHHH! We have to purchase and download the episodes on Apple TV. Oh well. It’s still so amazing. Clare Danes, get a cuter cry face or stop crying.
9. I’m soooo over Walking Dead. How much longer can this all go on?
10. C bought an iPad which means I can now download this app.
11. I’m dying to make this ASAP. Oh Giada…