1. ACL #4 is in the books. It was a blast but boy, I’m beat. I think I might need a break from ACL for the next few years.
2. I had every intention of running while in Austin (as per my schedule) but it just didn’t happen. The weather was weird and sleeping in felt way too good. I mean, we were on vacation!
3. I’m really digging my Juice Plus+ chewables and drink mixes. So far I’ve made some pretty awesome smoothies. Recipes to come!
4. This was the week of doctor’s appointments. Got a thumbs up from the dermatologist. Pumped to see the nutritionist this week. With all this training, I want to make sure I’m fueling my body properly so I can perform at my best!
5. Perks of Being a Wallflower was awesome. Wish I would have read the book first but I love, love, loved the movie. However there were too many “feelings” for C. He was a good sport though. Luckily I baited him with Sour Skittles.
6. I’m going to try to use all my techie-ness to upload a video of Needtobreathe from ACL. They played an awesome set but I managed to get a nice sunburn during their show.
7. It’s weird. Coach emailed me my schedule this week. I’m only running once. The rest is swimming/cycling cross training. I JUST WANT TO RUN!
8. The 58 degree mornings and the 85 degrees afternoons are killing me. I’m craving boots and sweaters, like whoa.
9. I think I need a new saddle on my road bike. My butt bones feel bruised and shorts aren’t helping. Any suggestions?