1. Race report coming tomorrow! You’ll want to read this one!
2. I bought some caramel apple candy corn on an impulse buy – disgusting. Total fail.
3. I’m ready for a new book. I finished Gone Girl friday night and was VERY disappointed in the ending – anyone else have this issue? Suggestions for my next book? I’m thinking Love Walked In, Unbroken or White Jacket Required or some Harriet Evans book…
4. How the heck is it already the middle of October? I haven’t had enough pumpkin and butternut squash meals yet.
5. ACL is this weekend! Pumped to get out of town for a little while. I’m excited to see Florence & The Machine, Needtobreathe, The Avett Brothers, M83 and discover some new bands!
6. I have two more vacation days left (including the days I need for Christmas and Thanksgiving). What should I do with them? Something worthwhile and CHEAP!
7. Are yoga DVDs totally bogus? I kinda want to get back into yoga but classes just don’t work for me and I don’t want to pay for them. If you’ve used a yoga DVD do you have any suggestions?
8. I’m getting really excited for the Dallas Half in December. I’m already thinking about what races are going to be next after that! What is it about endurance sports (specifically racing) that makes it so addicting? I mean, you’d think after consistently coming in last that I’d get fed up…but no.
9. The blender arrived last week and it’s PERFECT!