1. I know last week I was shocked that kids were already back in school but now I’m shocked that it’s almost LABOR DAY! Last week to wear your white pants, people! (Well…expect in Texas. Texas is the exception to everything.)
2. I’m just gonna go ahead and say that this was a pretty good weekend.
3. We had a sleepover with our potential new roommate Friday night. How precious is he!
4. Saturday I had volunteer training at the Zoo for my Junior League placement. Come on down to the Wilds of Africa and meet your newest Savanna Ambassador! I got you covered on all the elephant facts you’d want to know!
5. Now that it’s cooling off slightly at night, it’s much more bearable to be outside. C and I took advantage of the good weather and hiked over to Grimaldi’s for pizza (our favorite place in Dallas) and wine. We were wiped after our meal so we managed to hitch a trolley ride back to our place!
6. Sunday we managed to squeeze in a bike ride before brunch with our favorite couples.
7. I spent the rest of the rainy Sunday at the nail salon getting pampered. I rarely get manicures or pedicures because I usually prefer to just do it myself but every now and then, I could use a few hours of relaxation. I found a new place that I love! They REALLY took their time and did an awesome job. It wasn’t outrageously expensive either! Bonus!
8. C is headed to Austin on Thursday for triathlon camp! I’ll meet him down there on Saturday and then watch him race on Monday!
9. I have SO many good recipes I want to post (if only I could take some decent pictures) – make sure you stay tuned!
10. What are you Labor Day plans? How do you make the most of your last few days of summer?