1. Another weekend filled with workouts and races. After 3.5 hours at the lake on Saturday, C and I managed to do nothing for the rest of the day.
2. C raced Sunday morning and I played with helpful, doting Sherpa. After brunch at Company Cafe with our sweet friends, Jessie and Brian, we passed out for a good 4 hours.
3. I made some pretty delish granola bars this weekend. Recipe to follow.
4. With a little menu planning on Sunday night, C and I were able to stock the fridge and pantry with healthy options for the week to come. We made some awesome buffalo & sweet potato tacos last night. Recipe also to follow.
5. It’s Restaurant Week here in Dallas which means for $35 a person you can eat at some of Dallas’ fanciest restaurants on the cheap!
6. The fact that I’m even considering doing an Ironman 70.3 (half Ironman – 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run) is just insane. I’m pretty sure I’m losing my mind.
7. The Spice Girls. Still amazing.
8. Hoping for some good news this week relating to our potential new roommate.