1. Hail Damage Verdict: over $2000 in damage ($999 of which I’m responsible for…) and the body shop is booked until mid-August…oh and it could take 4-8 weeks to complete the repairs. Ugh. Update: I think I found a plan B.
1.5. Due to mother nature’s little surprise, I’m on a spending freeze until at least December.
2. C kicked butt in his triathlon this weekend despite the hot, smelly lake water he had to swim in.
3. I’m already crashing since I was up at 5:30am for my swim workout this morning.
4. I got my heart rate zones tested this weekend. I’ll get back to you when I figure out what that means…
5. We watched the SADDEST movie this weekend…Act of Valor. Be warned.
6. We (mom and sister and me and C and possibly Aunts/Uncles/cousins) are spending Christmas at the beach! We’re not sure which beach to be exact but we’re ironing out plans ASAP. Prospective destinations include the BVIs, Jamaica, Antigua, Barbados, Dominican Republic…suggestions anyone?
7. It’s. so. hot. already. I. hate. it.
8. True Blood. Really? I mean what the heck is going on…?
9. I tried watching GIRLS again. It just makes me so uncomfortable.
10. Have you every taken a nap at 11:30am? Cause that happened this weekend…a product of waking up at 4:15am.