1. We had such a blast in Austin this weekend. I’m so glad we did the group bike ride and I’m glad I conquered a fear…even if I did have to fall off a few times (once in the parking lot and once almost dragging C down with me…graceful, I know). C was really supportive and I couldn’t have done it without him. Totally smoked those 20+ miles.
2. We went back to our favorite hipster joint in Austin, East Side Show Room. Delish!
3. The whole trip was relaxing and stress free. We didn’t really have a lot of plans which worked out great.
4. Thin walls in the hotel made for 2 restless nights of sleep though as our 35 year-old neighbors decided to party until 5am…keeping everyone awake with them. Ugh.
5. Training officially starts today! What am I getting myself into?!?!?!
6. Have you heard of The 5 Love Languages? Which one are you?
7. Every weekend should be a 3 day weekend….just saying…
8. Baby sister graduates in like 30 days. WHOA! When did she get so grown-up?