1. WE’RE SEEING HUNGER GAMES TONIGHT!!! Please make this day hurry by!
2. I typically have a 15-20 minute commute to work. Today it took me an hour and a half. I wonder if the people who get in accidents on the highway feel bad about backing up 10 miles of traffic. My guess is they are more worried about their cars…but sometimes I do wish they felt a little bit bad. #toocynical?
3. C and I cheated and went out for pizza at Coal Vines last night. It was worth it though, we dined next to Troy Aikman and we saw Mavs Coach Carlisle.
4. Thursday night consisted of half price glasses of wine, pizza from across the street, and lots of yelling excited talking with two of my very close friends. It was some much needed girl time. Funny how we all stress over the same things….
5. Friday night we surprised another friend for his 24th birthday. He’d never had a surprise party before and it was a HUGE success!
6. That same night, 3 high school students pulled a friend’s car from a ditch in their Jeep Wrangler. Then all of us girls pulled out what little cash we had and stashed it in their pockets. I hope they had a DD…
7. The weather is warming up here and I got sunburned timing C’s lacrosse game yesterday. Summer is coming too soon…I’m not ready for 100 degrees yet!
8. Mad Men last night…there were some funny parts involving the New Mrs. Draper…but overall, it was a total mash-up of too many different story lines. What is going on with Lane Pryce and that Dolores girl? So strange…
9. I did something a little crazy this weekend…totally out of my comfort zone. I’m going to tell you all about it tomorrow so check back!
10. For now…I’m just trying to play catch up since I got in to work so freaking late…