1. St. Patrick’s Day was a “success”…some of us might have out done ourselves. I made a brunch spread complete with pomegranate mimosas, toads in a hole, cocoa buttermilk biscuits, and super easy sticky buns. Delicious!
2. Week 1 of the new job has been wonderful. My head is spinning with all the stuff I have to learn but at least I think it’s fascinating! Did I mention we have casual fridays? AMAZING!
3. The downside? I’m going to spend $80 a month on tolls. Ugh.
4. I went for a nice bike ride friday afternoon and finished my lap around the lake 8 minutes faster. Yay!
5. I’m obsessed with this t-shirt. The BEST fit. I bought 3 different colors on Friday.
6. I’m currently in the market for a new hair dryer. Everyone raves about the RUSK Speed Freak. Thoughts?
7. I also need to get my hands on the KitchenAid ice cream maker attachment because my sweet friend gave me this awesome cookbook.
8. Single serve coffee makers are the BEST invention ever. So glad my new job has one.
9. Another great thing about my new job…we get to leave at 3:30pm on Fridays.
10. Are you jealous of my new job yet?