1. I started my new job today! So far so good.
2. One of my dearest friends got married this weekend and it was amazing! Pictures to come. So glad I got to watch two amazing people commit their lives to each other.
3. We’re still obsessed with Mad Men. We average 2-3 episodes a night!
4. Hunger Games is coming!!
5. My week off was great and very productive. It would have been even better if it hadn’t rained most of the week.
6. Daylight savings is fantastic! More time for bike riding!
7. We have lots of trips on the books! Boston in May for my sweet sisters graduation, Austin/San Antonio with C’s best friend from home and his wife for 4th of July, another wedding in MD for C’s best friend Maria! Lots of exciting travels.
8. Hoping to find some time to make some Irish Soda Bread this weekend in honor of St. Patrick’s Day!
Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. They would be funnier if I wasn’t so distracted with starting a new job. Come back tomorrow for my post on tonight’s dinner.