1. Birthday weekend was a success! Festivities included dinner with friends at Blue Goose, a lovely White Rock bike ride, special swanky dinner at Fearings followed by tickets to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues and we wrapped the weekend up with a win for C’s middle school lax team. The warm sunny weather was the icing on the cake. We should also talk about this chocolate, caramel, peanut butter dessert we had at Fearings…
|Flower display at the Ritz|
2. 24 is going to be a GREAT year.
3. Check back soon for some VERY exciting news.
4. I’ve already fallen off my bike. Within the first 0.2 seconds of being on it…C was a great teacher, except for the part where he forgot to tell me how to get off (and out of clips).
5. I de-cluttered my junk drawers and file folders this weekend and took out two trash bags of junk. Always feels so good!
6. I still want a puppy.
7. I think I’m going to like this whole biking thing! Can’t wait to go again this weekend!