Back in December I know this post outlining events that were coming up and things I wanted to do. I thought it might be good to revisit this list and see what I have accomplished and what events I need to add to the list….
Books I want(ed) to read: (instead I’ve been reading Businessweek and finance books…)
- Shantaram – started it!
- The Devil In the White City
Water for Elephants (before the movie comes out!)– read it, can’t wait for the movie staring my FAVORITE, Reese Witherspoon
- The Help – bought it, didn’t read it, then gave it to Becca (must purchase the digital copy for my Nook)
Love and Other Drugs (Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway)– saw it, loved it How Do You Know (Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson)– saw it just to see Reese…it was ok No Strings Attached (Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman)– hilarious and a totally new perspective
- The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie) – haven’t seen it yet (heard it got bad reviews?!)
Places I want(ed) to go:
- Kansas City with Whitney to see her home – not yet
- Stephen’s cabin in Oregon – nope
- Chicago to see my family – negative
- Minneapolis to visit Mary – hopefully in August!
Events coming up: (as you can see, the list has doubled…)
Jan – Freshman girls small group starts– this is going SO well! I really love the girls. Feb – my 23rd birthday– BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! March – Mary is hopefully coming to Dallas to visit!– ok this didn’t happen, but she might come in October!
- April 22 – Home for Easter, can’t wait to see my family
- May 19-23 – Sanibel Island, FL with Whitney, Kristin and Marmie for a girls weekend
- June 25th – Helenita’s Wedding in Houston
JuneAPRIL 30th! – 1 year anniversary of working at Tolleson
- June 29- my sister turns 21! (Lord, help us all) – I have no idea what to get her?!
- July 2 – Becca is getting married!
- July 9 – Marmie’s Bachelorette Party!
- July 16-23 – Costa Rica Mission Trip with HPUMC and some of my girls
- Aug 6 – Marmie’s Wedding in Dallas
- August – Visit Margaux in Nantucket where she’s doing her internship and see Mary in Minneapolis
- Sept 10 – Hanna’s Bachelorette
- Sept 16-18 – Austin City Limits (I wish they would release the Line-Up!)
- October – Hanna is getting married!