In the spirit of Christmas, I thought I would make a list of things I want….to see, read, do in the new year!
Books I want to read:
- The Devil In the White City
- Water for Elephants (before the movie comes out!)
- The Help
Movies I want to see:
- Love and Other Drugs (Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway)
- How Do You Know (Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson)
- No Strings Attached (Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman)
- The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie)
Places I want to go:
- Kansas City with Whitney to see her home
- Stephen’s cabin in Oregon
- Chicago to see my family
- Minneapolis to visit Mary
Events coming up:
- Jan – Freshman girls small group starts
- Feb – my 23rd birthday
- March – Mary is hopefully coming to Dallas to visit!
- June – 1 year anniversary of working at Tolleson
- June – my sister turns 21! (Lord, help us all)
- July – Becca is getting married!
- October – Hanna is getting married!
Guess I’m going to be pretty busy in the new year!